Thursday, August 13, 2009

A late introduction- Catalina :)

I had a made a list of things I needed to blog about in the last weeks of July, but then all of a sudden it was first of August and Nathan was leaving and my blog has been consumed ever since! Most of it was just silly stuff we had been doing and pictures of the kids, but there is one very important thing you need to know... I'm an aunt again :)

So... I want to take a minute and let you know that on July 23, 2009 my sweet (ok, Bran and Angel's sweet) Catalina JoLee's beautiful face entered this world! And it is one BEAUTIFUL face. How could it not be?!

New life.







Brand new family :)



Precious big brother, Evan



Gettin' some Amma-love



Uncle Cay-Cay, Proud Daddy, Catalina, & Amma


Meeting "Natie" and her cousins for the first time...





No comments: