Cale spends most of his days loving on Bella. He LOVES this baby girl.
The rest of the time he is ALL boy. Cars and dirt. Firetrucks and balls. Maybe picking a fight here and there. But he still likes to snuggle with his Momma at night... which I love :)
Brynn is hitting that stage where she just wants to do whatever her big sister is doing and I LOVE it! If Layla is coloring, she wants to color. If Layla is running around acting like an elephant, she wants to run around acting like an elephant.
She was thrilled during the process, and I think a little shocked (but excited) with the results. Lol. She kept saying, "So pretty, Mommy! Pretty!". Cleary, I didn't have the right colors for my beautiful brown baby lol. I don't guess that really matters at this point. :)
They are both loads of fun at this age! Exhausting... but fun! They are cracking me up with the things they are learning to say. You just don't realize the things they hear and are going to repeat (nothing bad, of course!) but some of the words and phrases they are starting to pick up on sound so funny coming out of their little 2 year old mouths!
Ex. Sunday night, I was exhausted and really putting off fixing dinner since I was just SO tired. Finally, Cale came over and asked if I would please take him to Walmart to get PopTarts cause he's hungry! lol.
Growing up tooooo fast!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment