I wish I could put up a calendar of events up with everything we have planned for the next month, including the dates that I will need help with my kids and people could just sign up for the times that they want to help. I think I would feel less guilty if people were volunteering. I
loathe asking for help of ANY kind, but especially when it comes to babysitting. It's such a hard job! I feel like I am
always asking, and most of the time I put it off because I dread it SO much. Ugh ugh ugh.
2 comments:
Ethan is always asking when he can hang out with the kiddos. You ever need me to keep one, two, or all three then I will be more than happy to bring little man over and help out! Don't ever feel bad asking, trust me, through nursing school I had to get over the fear of not asking for a babysitter haha.
I know! I just hired a pt nanny to take care of Ella while I go back to work. I cannot believe I hired a nanny. Doesn't that sound like I've failed?!?
Post a Comment