She is still love love loving school. She RUNS in when I drop her off, fearing she might miss one little thing (even though we are there in plenty of time). Teachers I don't even know have stopped me or walked up to my car(!) to tell me what a doll she is or how well-mannered and well-behaved she is (with the exception of that one day when she came home with a blue behavior dot since she couldn't quite seem to stop talking when her teacher was talking or keep her hands to herself! Hey... we all have those days ;). Wednesdays are her favorite because she has gym- she has a soft spot for Mrs.Harris =) and they DANCE (or boogie, she says, lol) easy way to make her happy! I hear all about her new friends, she even saw one of them at the park which absolutely thrilled her to pieces. She is a happy, happy girl... makes a happy momma.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
"1st Day of School" Dress on the 7th day of school
She is still love love loving school. She RUNS in when I drop her off, fearing she might miss one little thing (even though we are there in plenty of time). Teachers I don't even know have stopped me or walked up to my car(!) to tell me what a doll she is or how well-mannered and well-behaved she is (with the exception of that one day when she came home with a blue behavior dot since she couldn't quite seem to stop talking when her teacher was talking or keep her hands to herself! Hey... we all have those days ;). Wednesdays are her favorite because she has gym- she has a soft spot for Mrs.Harris =) and they DANCE (or boogie, she says, lol) easy way to make her happy! I hear all about her new friends, she even saw one of them at the park which absolutely thrilled her to pieces. She is a happy, happy girl... makes a happy momma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment