They are already starting to turn and I think the extraction is going to occur sooner rather than later :(
I'm still pretty devastated over the idea of him being toothless for the next four years or so, but I guess it's time to accept it. Especially since learning the news, he's probably fallen three more times and hit his mouth and even busted his lip back open. This is going to happen.
Anyway, when I told him about this afternoon's appointment, I guess all he heard was "pictures" and "teeth" so he went and got my camera, handed it to me and started smiling the biggest, sweetest smiles you've ever seen. I figure I might as well get some shots of those beautiful white choppers while he's still got 'em! Brynn wanted a turn to, so I took a couple each of these adorable faces.
No comments:
Post a Comment