I keep singing it. It's only partly true. So far :)
They did put me in the movies though! Well, a movie.
We shot last Wednesday and it was so.much.fun. The movie is called "Bailey" and it's due to release next year. It's starring Michael Clarke Duncan (Green Mile, Whole Nine Yards, Talladega Nights) and rumors of Luke Perry, but he wasn't on set the day we were. It has a great story and the cast and crew were SO SO much fun to work with!
I started out as a dancer in a country bar, in which Michael (we're on a first name basis now... just kidding :) comes to dance with us. After we shot that scene for a couple of hours, I got pulled to be an extra too. I mastered the art of walking past the bar, sitting at the bar, sitting a table near the bar, chatting between the tables and the bar, ordering drinks from the bar, walking from the bar to a table.... all in one scene! LOL.
It was a long day/night, but MCD, the director (Mario Van Peebles!- Damages, Law & Order, numerous soap operas... IMDB him, you know his face- the whole crew... they really were awesome, SO laid back and FUN! They fed us GREAT food (bonus!).
Should I say it again? I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!
I'm so so grateful for the opportunity to do it every once in a while :)
A couple of pics of the set: our dance floor and the bar


Michael Clarke Duncan... apparently he stayed after we wrapped and took pics with a bunch of people, but I made a beeline for the restroom and missed out.

Dancers! All the girls and Barry, as usual, lol :)



1 comment:
SOOOOOOOOO AWESOME Amber!
Post a Comment