Nathan is sick. I can't stand that he is sick on the other side of the world. I'm a pretty good pseudo-nurse and take excellent care of him when he's sick at home, at least for a day or so, and then he starts to get in the way ;). But I really can't stand that he is sick on the other side of the world and I don't get the chance to be annoyed by the fact that he's in the way.
I had an email at 12:42am and a voicemail when I woke up this morning detailing his trash can/toilet adventures (thanks... and you're welcome, to you), but CLEARLY he's none to happy about me not taking care of him either.
I guess they are all sick and were warned this could happen about a month in, but I don't like any more than he does.
Ugh.
*Update- I talked to Nath Tuesday night, and he was feeling MUCH better. Almost 100%. His roomate... not so much. He was on bedrest and IV fluids. I didn't get to talk to him last night, so hopefully, his status has improved. But Nathan is back to himself :)*
No comments:
Post a Comment