Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Catching up!

As most of you probably didn't notice (but Paige did, so hey... this is for you ;)...

I/We have been MIA from blogging for a while now for no other reason that the sheer insanity that is our life right now. But I have a little bit of time right now to catch up so I'm going to overload you with blogs and expect you to go back and read every single one of them in all your spare time.

Things should be winding down soon. Cala's wedding is Saturday (where did the last year go?!!?), Nathan is leaving Tuesday (boooo), Layla starts school on the 10th!, and we should get back into regular chaos instead of almost uncontrollable chaos within the next couple of weeks.

Read the upcoming blogs to see what kind of trouble (mostly the fun kind) we've been into lately :)

No comments: