She would like to add tap, but three classes is a bit much for us right now, so she comes out during tap (in between tumble and ballet) for a little break. I actually took these in another room during her break since I'm not allowed to go in during class (which is why she isn't actually wearing her ballet shoes yet, lol). There's also a hilarious video of her doing three cartwheels before she gets dizzy and falls all the way flat on her back, but I can't get it to load. I can't wait for him to get home and see her in action! She has improved so much. And she's just so darn cute!
I also can't wait until Brynn is old enough to take classes. She wants to go in there with the big girls SO badly, and the girl has got rhythm! Moves you've NEVER seen before... man, oh man, they have got another thing coming when Brynn arrives.



No comments:
Post a Comment