So we decided to convert the cribs into toddler beds Saturday afternoon. We had tried naps in the cribs again, but we had to keep putting them back in there and they got out again when they woke up. So, in an effort to avoid a broken neck or concussion, we made the change.
We put the babies to bed about 7:45 and they were finally asleep by 10:18. Cale actually did really, really well. He laid in his bed and covered up and (to our knowledge) didn't get back up. Brynn on the other hand... oh, Brynn. Every 30 secs she was jumping on Cale's bed, taking his puppy away, stripping down until completely nude, the works. Over and over and over for 2 1/2 hours. but then I guess she decided she was done and laid down. They both slept until 5:30 yesterday morning.
Could NOT get them to nap in their beds yesterday for anything. Again, Cale did fine but Sis wasn't having it. I did finally lay down with them in our bed in an act of desperation and they both fell asleep after about 30 mins. But as soon as I got up, they were up again too. We tried their beds again later to no avail. The girls and I left for the afternoon and Cale laid down with no problems. Brynn didn't rest until later in the afternoon in the car.
BUT, they were exhausted by the time we got home last night, so for the most part, they both laid down and went to sleep with no problems! Hopefully, we will have more success with naps today, but I definitely have my work cut out for me!!
On a side note- Brynnie has used the potty TWICE today already!! But only with Layla?! She hasn't done with me yet, but she goes if L takes her! YAAAYY! Keep your fingers crossed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment