Deep breaths. It's over.
Layla had her Kindergarten test this morning at Merrol Hyde. It sounds like it went well, but obviously the teacher didn't say anything =)
Nathan, Nonie, and I were convinced they would use the Brigance test, but it doesn't sound like they did at all, according to Layla (it's a 15 minute one-on-one interview with her and the teacher). I know they talked about her brother and sister and she told her that she likes to learn about dinosaurs and dragons (so true), but couldn't get much else out of her as far as what she was asked. She only said that they did NOT ask her address, phone number, birthdate, etc. Or read any letters or numbers or have her write her name or anything else. So who knows?!
I had been super nervous until today and then I just felt like it was okay. Nathan was the one jumping out of his skin! But Layla was in a good mood; she was playful and personable. Seemed to be her normal self, so I'm sure it went great.
Should hear by Easter whether or not she got in! It's in God's hands now =)
However... how is it even possible that my baby is old enough for Kindergarten?!?! When did that happen?! Ugh... that's a whole 'nother post for a whole 'nother day (which I am not ready for just yet!).
Happy Saturday!
1 comment:
Eddie doesn't tell me ANYTHING!
=( Here I am thinking he keeps me updated! HAHA!
This is so exciting! I'm sure Layla did wonderful! I'll say a prayer for her tonight!
Post a Comment