Thursday, February 26, 2009

Encores and More North

Sitting here DROWNING in stacks of childrens clothes past reminded me of Brea's blog! If I give a shout out to her consignment sale, which I am currently feverishly preparing for, my name will be entered (twice!) for a drawing and I could win a $25 gift certificate to the sale! It's no secret that we are struggling to survive at the moment, so you know if I could, I would blog it a hundred times!

This is THE spring/summer consignment sale you don't want to miss! Brea and her team of happy helpers work very hard to pull off this "event" (and it is!). I was hoping to become part of that team this year, but Nathan's schedule isn't going to allow me to commit unfortunately.

Visit www.encoresandmorenorth.com to get all the juicy details!
The sale opens to the public on March 7 and she promises it will be bigger and better than ever!!

No comments: