I'm over the tummy-ache and now I'm just excited and thankful for five happy, healthy years with this lovely little lady! What an awesome, awesome gift she is. Thought I'd share a few fav pics of her over the last years. I don't have many of her itty bitty pics on the computer because believe it or not, just five years ago, we didn't have a digital camera! But these are a "few" (riiiight) that still make me melt, giggle, cry happy tears....every time I look at them.
Happy Birthday, Layla!!! We didn't have a digital camera when Parker was born, almost 5 years ago, either:) Layla is such a beautiful little girl...wanna arrange a marriage??? :)
Wow! Five years! I'm not trying to rub it in...I'm right there with ya! I can hardly believe that it's been a year since we took Josiah home from the hospital. He's already getting so big and doesn't want to cuddle as much as run around.
I love watching him grow, but I wish he could stay little a while longer!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Layla!!!
Happy Birthday, Layla!!! We didn't have a digital camera when Parker was born, almost 5 years ago, either:) Layla is such a beautiful little girl...wanna arrange a marriage??? :)
Wow! Five years! I'm not trying to rub it in...I'm right there with ya! I can hardly believe that it's been a year since we took Josiah home from the hospital. He's already getting so big and doesn't want to cuddle as much as run around.
I love watching him grow, but I wish he could stay little a while longer!
Post a Comment