Sass found my point-&-shoot and had a grand ole' time for about two days :)
Saturday, the 5th:
Nathan- I'm thankful I improved on my PT test!
Amber- I'm thankful for beautiful fall weather and people who trust me to capture their family in a photo.
Layla- I'm thankful for the park.
Brynn- I'm thankful for tattoos and Sutton.
Cale- I'm thankful for candy.
They are HAMS.
We ALL miss Daddy on drill weekends.
Sunday, the 6th:
Nathan- coffee and the kids improving their behavior.
Amber- my church
Layla- my church
Brynn- my church
Cale- my church
Monday, the 7th-
Nathan- I am thankful that (Annie's country)'s government has begun their transition, even if we don't know exactly what it means yet. Despite that unknown, it means we are closer to seeing our daughter.
Amber- I am thankful for lifelong friends.
Layla- I am thankful for 1 brother and 2 sisters.
Brynn- I am thankful for hair I like.
Cale- I am thankful for this sweatshirt.
I also had FOURTEEN photo of just her blabla baby, on top of her pillow, on top of the play table (taken at 4am.) I kept them all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment