Thursday, November 3, 2011

Backtrack: I'm moving some stuff here and playing catch-up.



 In an attempt to stay positive and keeps ourselves in check, our family will be sharing what we are thankful for every day of the month.



Albeit...sometimes in chunks because I just don't have it together enough to blog every day.


Day 1:

Nathan-Thankful for an amazing wife and kids.
Amber- Thankful that both of my children in school have awesome teachers! They are supportive of my child's individual needs AND supportive of our adoption.
Layla- Thankful for her brother and sisters.
Brynn- Thankful for food to eat.
Cale- Thankful for Daddy and America.



Day 2:
Nathan- Getting a position that pays more.
Amber- Two birthmothers.
Layla- Moby Dick.
Brynn- Jesus.
Cale- Being alive (no particular reason he said this btw).




Day 3:
Nathan- We have the happiest, funniest, sweetest, most beautiful children in the world, and we are one day closer to bringing home our angel.
Amber- A bed JUST big enough for four after Daddy leaves for work :)
Layla- My mommy!
Brynn- I have everything I need and Jesus.
Cale- Toaster Strudels.


I was proud of myself today for having it together enough to put dinner in the crockpot on time.



Too bad I forgot to turn it on.
So.... I am also thankful for Little Ceasars.

No comments: