This is, by far, the coolest thing I've ever done professionally.
Pretty gruesome, huh?
(btw, the pink hair isn't part of the costume :) It's for breast cancer awareness in honor of my dear friend, Traci)
Brynn keeps telling everyone her mommy is a monster.
I got to perform the "Thriller" dance, in full costume and makeup, in front of 4,000 people on Monday. Pretty much a dream come true. I used to watch that video over and over and over!
IT.WAS.AMAZING.
They brought in THE best Michael Jackson impersonator there is; he was incredible.
The guests were up against the stage screaming for us, taking pictures, going craaaazy. Unbelievable.
It was a lot of work for a 2 minute performance, but it was worth every second!
There is a video and professional performance photos out there somewhere, and I am just dying (heh) to get my hands on them!







1 comment:
That's awesome!
Check that off the ole bucket list!
Post a Comment