Meme gave LP and I tix to see Taylor Swift for our birthdays! We had to wait six whole months to use them, but according to LP- it was worth the wait! This little girl was BURSTING with excitement.
I appreciate Taylor. Her songs are catchy... and CLEAN. The show was silly and over-acted and just right for little girls. I'll admit I cried a bit, lol. I've waited a long time to share that experience with my own daughter. Seeing her jumping up and down, squealing with delight, beaming from ear to ear... brought a little tear to my eye. Nathan did the same the first time he took Cale to a race, it's overwhelming to be living your dreams :)
We couldn't have been any further from the stage and she couldn't have been happier about it. "We can see everything from here!"
Layla took those pics herself, btw.
It's been a week and half since the show and she's still talking about it. She told me yesterday that she almost cried when Taylor came out, she just couldn't believe she was really seeing her in person. She also said, "Gosh, it seems like yesterday" haha.
Apparently, she also went to church the following Sunday and told one of the children's volunteers that she had gone, but I hadn't been able to get her a tshirt. Unbeknownst to either of us, this particular volunteer worked for Taylor Swift in merchandising. Crazy.
This week she brought BOTH my sweet girls THE most amazing gift- A Taylor Swift cinch bag FULL of FIVE Taylor Swift shirts EACH, a Taylor Swift choker, and a cd. Is that not the absolute sweetest thing you've ever heard?! They were THRILLED TO PIECES!
Here's LP on Monday all decked out in her gear:
Thank you, Ms.Denise!! According to my girls, YOU ROCK! (And I agree :) And thank you to Meme for the most awesome birthday gift ever!





No comments:
Post a Comment