Monday, September 12, 2011

The poet laureate of Dogwood Lane.

No worries, we don't really live on Dogwood Lane. That's from Steel Magnolias :)




Layla decided to decorate all the bedroom doors with poems she wrote for us. Stinkin' adorable, I tell you.

The girls room:
Come and join the view
Brynn and Layla are the girls for you!
They like to play, they like to dance
but they come here when they need to rest :)



Cale's room:
Cale's the man, you can see.
He likes to play, jump, an sing.
He gives you hope and lots of spring.

Cale's the man, you can see.
His bed is made of rubber and string :)



My room:
When I get a cut (ouch!)
Mom's the one I can count on.
She gives me lots of hope and lots of love.
She gives me lots of hugs and a kiss.
When I go away, she's the one I miss.
I love you Mommy :)


She added the smiley faces at the end of all of them; I have no idea where she gets it :)

1 comment:

Cayce said...

Such a sweet child. <3