The other two proceeded to call their father specifically to tell them I was a bad mommy for putting soap in their mouth and making them make
Monday, May 9, 2011
LP's Mother's Day poem
"My mom is wonderful! She is 9 feet tall, weighs 202 pounds and is 29 years old. She is as pretty as a roseberry. When my mom was little, she used to giggle. Now her favorite thing to do is work (dance). What really makes my mom happy is my laugh. I know she loves me when she kisses me. I show her I love her by kissing her. My favorite food my mom makes for me is hambergers. Her favorite food is saled. What I love to do with my mom is hug her. I wouldn't trade my mom for 1000000$! Love, Layla- Your sweat daughter :)"
The other two proceeded to call their father specifically to tell them I was a bad mommy for putting soap in their mouth and making them make :insert fish face here: and then washing it out with water. After various other attempts to rid the ugly words, I did indeed, wash their mouths out with soap. It's all they have talked about for four days now, but not an ugly word has been uttered....
The other two proceeded to call their father specifically to tell them I was a bad mommy for putting soap in their mouth and making them make
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment