Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sweet Caroline

Cale's favorite song EVER is 'Sweet Caroline'. He asks to listen to it 42 times a day. We usually keep the cd in the car, but we've had it in the house lately so that we can listen to it while we're cleaning. I finally wised up and broke out the camera while they were singing and dancing to it yesterday morning! Granted, this was bright and early... they had dressed themselves and I hadn't even bothered to lube them up or pick Brynn's hair out yet so they are looking especially snazzy. I wish I could video him in the car when he's really belting it out and not so focused on his dance moves, but I suppose that would be less than safe, apparently. This will have to do! Enjoy my little crooner :)

6 comments:

Mommy said...

OMG, they are incredibly adorable!! And Jayden does that same one legged spin that Cale was doing! LOL!

Alison B. said...

this is the most darling thing i have seen today!!!!

White Sugar Brown Sugar by Rachel Garlinghouse said...

I love how animated they get when the chorus comes along. They are darling!

Emily said...

okay, that is so freakin' cute! they are absolutely precious and i love that song as well! now when i hear it i will have an awesome pictures of the twins singing and dancing to it! :)

Em

Beth said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

I could eat them up! And by the way, I looked at teh pictures of you and Nathan on FB this morning right before I left. so much for the eye make-up I had on! Glad he is home safe in your arms. I am sure LP is glad to have a couple of days off from school too!