Sunday, January 17, 2010

Snow, er... flurry days.

I realize I am really behind in all my blogging blurbs. But... well, I just don't feel like it. I just want to sit and stare at the calendar for the next 19 days! Or make sure my house is reaallly clean so I can pretend it was that way the WHOLE time he was gone or maybe pick out my "Nathan is coming home" outfit! I mean, I should look cute the first time he sees me, right? Plus, I still have tons to do for the twins' birthday party next weekend. Just, you know, busy and distracted. On the other hand, I do have cute stuff to share and Paige complains when I don't update regularly ;) xoxo

Sooo... that being said, here are some mediocre late night pics from our lock-in last week with allll that snow we got. All 1/2 inch of it that kept us out of school for three days and gave us a near fatal case of cabin fever.*








*I know it was worse in some places, we just happened to not have that much at our house. But our road was pretty icy and everything I read on our city website said the connecting roads around our neighborhood leading out to town were some of the worst in our city.

No comments: