Following tradition, it was of course, Christmas pajamas, which they promptly put on- Brynn definitely needed a little help as she had about as much energy as wet noodle. It was already Christmas Day for him, so he opened the gift we had mailed him earlier in the month. It took until the middle of the night for him to get it worked out (of course... my brother and I were still up working on Cale's dagblast trainset Santa was bringing!!! @#$^*#%!!!!!) But I got a text from Nathan around 2:30am saying he had watched the video we made him and it THE BEST xmas gift he had ever gotten :)
--It really was great, lol. We ended up having almost 60 ppl involved leaving messages for him, some funny, some sweet, some sad, some singing! I love it!--
And then... Santa came :)
Layla's list: Twinkle Toes (yes, my 5-yr-old asked Santa for a $40 pair of shoes. Women start early!). Tiana Barbie. Whoopsie Doo baby- which she got xmas eve.
Brynn's list: Tiana Barbie. Tinkerbell- which she got xmas eve.
Cale's list: Choo-choo train. Racecars.
matching Tiana barbies...
That face is worth EVERY minute of lost sleep! (I'm not sure my brother feels the same...)
And she has worn them almost every day since!
(Santa's little secret... This was Layla's kitchen when she was 2/3 yrs old, lol. It's been in storage for a couple of years and I just got it back out for Brynn! But Santa brought new pots/pans dishes and food :) Layla said... "This kitchen even has a sticker in the sink like my old kitchen!!?" ha.
3 comments:
Cale and Josiah would get along great. I spend most of the day hearing, "choo choo...choo choooooooo"
That's one creative Santa. AP got Whoopsie-Doo, too. She has peed a milion times. We've joked that she needs to see a pediatric urologist :)
Andrea-
After Layla's Whoopsie Doo peed in her face and on my grandmother's wall, we decided she needed to be potty trained :) She now only uses our potty lol.
Post a Comment