Sunday, May 17, 2009

My legal rights.

A few weeks ago, Nathan brought it to my attention that while he is gone, I will be his Power of Attorney and will legally be able to make any decisions on his behalf. In order to make the time go by faster, I have decided to have a little fun with this. I have been tossing around some ideas on how to use this power to my advantage. I can sell our house and buy a new one. I can bring home more babies :) I can divorce AND remarry him, haha... the advantage there is that I will need to buy myself a big ole' new sparkly ring for that one! I have toyed with legally changing his name... I'm thinking that I like... Crapbag. No middle, no last. Just Crapbag. Like Madonna. (No, it's not original, Friends fans. I know that.). I am FOR SURE selling ALLL of his clothes and shoes and replacing them in order to prove to him that he can look cute and still be comfortable without wearing jeans and old t-shirts- it is possible, Nathan Allen. Technically, I don't need legal rights to do that, I just need him to not be here to stop me. See how positive I'm being?! Hmmm... I'm gonna have to keep thinking on this. I feel like a superhero who has just discovered her power. Cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:/ That is my face. Not sure how else to describe it. I make this face because, unlike everyone who reads this blog, i believe her!!! Please, i'm reaching out to everyone who reads this, call someone who can contact me while i'm gone, get that information, and keep me updated on my new name SO I WILL KNOW WHAT TO RESPOND TO WHEN I COME HOME!!!!! I don't mind her doing any of that while i'm gone if it brings her any joy what-so-ever i just need to know my name. LOL I love you Amber! More and More everyday

Your loving Husband (What ever his title may be)

adoptionoption said...

If you have trouble remembering it, just think of a bag of crap.