I mean like too old, with 4 1/2 children- three with exceptional needs, two of which I homeschool, and the fifth that I am busting my behind to get to. But then I parked in my beautiful city and thought, "Good LORD, I love this job and I'm grateful to have it."
I am exhausted, but last night's dance lesson will pay for Cale's passport renewal. To go to China. To bring his brother home.
Have I mentioned that yet? That me and my best little buddy are going to China to bring his brother home? Just the two of us.
So I dance. For that. And... I bake :)
I have two flavors again this week!
The first is Hummingbird.
I knew I was going to be doing Hummingbird for this week since I started Cupcake Tuesdays.
Hummingbird was Traci's favorite.
Three of my favorite things: Traci McAughty, Hummingbird cake, and the Wizard of Oz.
That cake stressed me out to no end, (Sara baked, I decorated.) and I wouldn't have done it for anyone else.
Traci's birthday was 8/24 and mine is 2/12- so I figured what better day to bake Hummingbird cupcakes in her memory than 2/24?
The McAughty family have been major West-Adoption supporters, especially in the cupcake arena!
(Love you guys!!)
If you've never had Hummingbird, it's a cinnamon-y cake with banana, pineapple, and pecans. Topped with cream cheese icing. As lovely as my dear friend!
The second flavor, by request and quite complimentary to the Hummingbird, is Butter Pecan.
*Both flavors contain nuts- just incase that wasn't clear.
As usual, cupcakes are $10 for a box of 4 and can be delivered!
Last week's Mint Chocolate Chip sold out in 8 minutes, so don't waste any time deciding ha!
THANK YOU!!




No comments:
Post a Comment