I am just now finished because I made FOUR TIMES the number of cupcakes I made last week. FOUR.
My kitchen is chaaaooos.
And most of them are already sold.
Last week's sold out in about an hour and half.
Ya'll.
For real.
Much love for your love of cupcakes.
Although I'm pretty sure the 118th Airlift wing is a little bummed, because I have had zero to send to them. I sent some cookies today, hopefully that makes up for it!
So as you may have heard, I am featuring TWO flavors this week!
The cream cheese streak continues (If it ain't broke?)... By request: RED VELVET

Also, by request: CARROT CAKE... with a twist.
I normally use my grandmother's carrot cake recipe (Hi, Nana!), but with the surge of orders I undershot my grocery list. So, I had to get more creative. I THINK it worked out well, but I'd love some feedback.
So, I have cupcakes for everyone who "pre-ordered" and am about to start deliveries.
Here's what I have left FOR SALE:
Three (3) boxes of Red Velvet
Six (6) boxes of Carrot Cake
As always, $10/box (4 cupcakes) and first come, first served. I *could* sell them by the dozen ($25/dz) if you catch me quickly. They will be available for 24 hours or until sold out.
THANK YOU ALL SO STINKING MUCH!!


No comments:
Post a Comment