Brynn and Cale were in the car talking on their plastic cell phones to one another.
I heard Cale say on his phone:
"Yeah... my job is to protect people like my Daddy, but I have to go. There's an emergency- a wreck on the interstate. I'm going to save them! And then I have to go to White House to see my brother, he's a fireman. And then I need to hurry up and get home to pick up my kids from school. I'll talk you later though because I need to talk to my sisters sometimes."
Aaahhh.
1) He's using his imagination.
2) His vocabulary is age-appropriate (if not a little ahead!).
3) His heart is precious.
4) I can absolutely imagine this conversation happening for real in about 20 years.
Sweet sweet sweet.
*Side note, I totally took that picture by holding the phone up and checking the reflection of the screen in my rearview mirror, ha.

No comments:
Post a Comment