Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Catching up...
You may (or may not) have noticed that I haven't posted in a while. We've been a wee bit busy- aren't we all this time of year?! Of course, we have been squeezing in as much as possible- creating extra memories with our littles, knowing that we will be leaving them soon to get Baby Sister.
Funnily enough, I just got an "anonymous" comment on our adoption blog today about "wishing time away" causing me to miss time with the kids I have at home already. I assure you, not a moment is being wasted. I may be one of the least likely people on the planet to take time with my kids for granted, to be honest.
Since I've been soaking up my babies every chance I get, I haven't really had time to just sit at my computer and share.
It's after 11pm, which means I have some "quiet time" to show to you where my attention has been- as obviously, my attention has not been on this blog ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
For the record, I think you do a GREAT job of balancing time between all of the work it takes (and the desire) to have Anna Gray home AND the time you spend with those three precious things you have at home....and Christmas, and church, and work, and being a wife, and, and, and....
:)
Post a Comment