There is major stuff going on in Anna Gray's country.
Scary stuff that we, unfortunately, can't share.
We have been asked to make our adoption blog private to protect AG and the other waiting children.
If you'd like to continue following along with our adoption process, please comment/email me your email address and I will invite you. Keep in mind, the blog only allows 100 readers :/
PLEASE, PLEASE be in prayer for Anna Gray, our family, and the other waiting families.
8 comments:
I'd like to continue following your blog. My email address is joshnlaura@gmail.com
Thanks! Continued prayers!
i'd love to keep following your adoption journey! praying for y'all!
lindseyjocoker@gmail.com
I'd love to keep following your journey. My email is mdmoos at hotmail dot com
I'd love to continue following your blog. I am praying for Anna and your family!
mollysbu@aol.com
If you aren't already full, I'd like to follow along! shana(dot)cummings@hotmail(dot)com
I would love to continue reading about your adoption journey! My email is Lgershkoff@gmail.com Your family is so inspiring and I am praying for you all!
I'd love to continue following your blog. I hope your baby girl comes home soon.
angel41372@gmail.com
Would love to be added and watch from afar your family be blessed
Wakerkp@gmail.com
Post a Comment