
Her first paper said, "If you choose the first gift of Christmas, what would it be?"
Layla wrote:
If I could choose the first gift of Christmas I would ask Santa for (a friend in her class) to feel better.
Ah! What a sweet heart she has.
In her letter to Santa, where she was supposed to write her Christmas list, she wrote:
It says,
"Dear Santa,
I have been very good this year. There's one gift I would like more than any other gift for Christmas. I want to have a good life and love God.
Thank you,
Layla Paig(e) West
Tear :)
I just about burst with joy and pride when I saw it! What a precious little lady she is.
p.s. She's still waiting on Jesus to tell her what kind of birthday cake "He" wants this year ;)
1 comment:
Um, definitely doing something right! What a good heart she has.
Post a Comment