Nathan's birthday was the 16th, and we had QUITE the day! Well, night... he worked most of the day. But we harrassed him with texts, voicemails, and birthday recordings texted to him :)
That night, we started our evening with our Christmas dinner for Revolution volunteers! It was SO fun, what an awesome group of people!
I mean... really, who wouldn't want to go to church with us?!
Nathan was sharing a birthday with our friend, Justin, who is part of our worship team so we surprised them both with brownie sundaes (although I think I ate more of it than anyone else :)
When our dinner was over, Brandon and Sasha were waiting downstairs for us and the four of us (after a little dancing!) walked downtown for the Garth Brooks concert (I had surprised Nath with tickets)! It was so, so, so much fun. If you haven't heard by now... Garth was AH-MAZING.
After that, just Nathan and I stopped for an appetizer at Margaritaville before heading home. We didn't get home until after 2am and Nathan had to be up at 4:30a for work the next day! Ha. But... you know... life's short! And he can still do this now while he's in his 20's (but not for loooong!) ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment