Monday, December 13, 2010

Santa success!



Yes, it's a picture of a picture. I was not about to spring on another million dollars for the disk.

They were excited, but I really wasn't sure how they would do. Cale, obviously, gets very anxious when he's anywhere NEAR unfamiliar people (remember last year?)and you never know how his anxiety will show itself. And we were bordering on Brynnie's naptime, which can get U.G.L.Y.

They did so good. Cale was hesitant and at first didn't want to look at Santa or speak, etc. but he did smile for the picture and when SC asked him what he would like for Christmas, he recited his list very quietly (although I'm not sure Santa had a clue what he said! Spiderman truck, Spiderman toothbrush, and Optimus Prime :) When Santa turned to talk to the girls, Cale got to really checking out his belt and the back of his hat. Santa just let him investigate, he was so sweet. Brynn and Layla did GREAT too! Brynn momentarily forgot what she was asking for, but finally spit out a purple pillow pet, Dora toothbrush, and Tiana baby. Layla told him that she would like a unicorn pillow pet, Holiday Barbie, and iCarly Ipod.

We finished with a ride on the train (Best $6 I've ever spent...), then carried on with a crazy Saturday! Christmas is officially here now!

1 comment:

Cayce said...

Sweet! My neglected children have still never met santa.