Tuesday, April 15, 2014

(The last) Cupcake Tuesday!

It's true. Today is the last one! Maybe it's the impending swimsuit season or just the Spring-ier weather, less winter blues that require a cupcake cure, but "sales" have slowed.  I still have some custom orders to fulfill and may be able to take more, time permitting.  Cupcake Tuesday has run it's course, and we have been so, so grateful for your sweet tooth! I mean... support!

I figure with today being cold and drizzly, it's the perfect day for one last indulgence!
And it's a sweet one, for sure!!

Today's cupcakes are CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH




It's a yellow cake base filled with cookie dough baked in. Topped with brown sugar buttercream icing, which is over-the-top sugary. Mini chocolate chips and a tiny little cookie to boot. RICH and worth every calorie.

$10 for a box of four cupcakes. I can meet or deliver locally beginning after lunch. I made need a Cupcake Fairy today if they are needed later in the day, as we have an extra appointment this afternoon. 

If you haven't heard, we are just $4,700 away from being fully funded! As a reminder: Chinese takeout boxes are being collected if you got yours filled... or if you didn't! Every penny helps. Really. I'll be announcing the photo fundraiser tomorrow and I started sending virtual invites for the Usborne party (still have more to add... ran out of time). Mark your calendars for May 4 for that! (And back it up or write it down somewhere on the off chance that someone steals your phone! ARGGGG). 

It's been a successful two months of cupcaking! Thank you all so much! 


No comments: