A couple of my friends have taken their FB statuses from this past year and shared the ones pertaining to their kids... I took a look through mine and found some pretty entertaining tidbits! Here's a fairly accurate glimpse into our home :)
Poor Cale-man doesn't know what to do without his other half! He's already tried to head out the door twice to go get her.
I'm SO happy Nathan is home and next to me in our bed every night. I'm less thrilled that his snoring returned with him.
I need a bajillion dollars.
My kids are playing house. Layla is the mommy. Cale is the son. His name is Nathan and he's 20. Brynn is the daughter, her name is Amber... she's 45. Real funny, guys.
I probably shouldn't be this proud of my 3-yr-olds rendition of 'Golddigger', but I am.
My husband just brought home an "I'm sorry I put your favorite jeans in the dryer card." bwahaha. I love him.
Cale just added "God bless Glee" to his prayers :)
Brynn + roller skates + cha cha slide= HILARIOUS.
Making 6-layer rainbow cupcakes for L's class tomorrow! Why do I insist on making things harder than they have to be?!
So what's the going rate for our first tooth these days? The male tooth fairy and the female tooth fairy can't seem to agree.
Disney or bust! Literally. After the week we've had, only Disney will do!
Layla was offered a job at Animal Kingdom. I turned in my application for Magic Kingdom. And I'm looking into getting a sea lion.
Whenever we do move, I sure will miss seeing half the neighborhood walk their kids to school with their dogs alongside the lake on these beautiful sunshiny mornings!
Dinner with my favorite family (mine). Now I have three naked kids eating 25 cent Blizzards for dessert. Such a good day.
Put a childproof lock on the refridgerator so Cale would stop treating himself in the middle of the night, only to find him eating yogurt in bed at 4:30am after REMOVING the entire lock. Sigh... plan G?
Heading to Layla's school for the Fun Run! She's pretty confident she's going to run 2000 laps in 30 minutes.
I heart teamwork.
My brain is bored. I need to create, or plan, or dream up SOMETHING!
Just had THE most fun picnic with LP (twins are asleep). I now know that she would rather be a bird than a fish. If she were a mermaid, her tail would be hot pink. And if she could, she would be friends with a butterfly. Now back to the slip-n-slide!
"Princess Camp" may have been the best idea ever for Brynn. She is the most adorable ballerina... on speed.
11 years together today, me and him. Busy living, feels like dreaming- slowly drifting, through this perfect day. Love you, West.
Who wants some melatonin for dessert?!
So I fell out of my bed last night... that hasn't happened in a while.
I really think family vehicles should be sold with windows that roll up between the front and back like limousines.
Me: Brynn, you don't have to talk to EVEYBODY (meaning, strangers). B: I do just have to, Mommy! I have hello's in my heart!
I need a Monster. (As in the energy drink, not another 3-yr-old, just to clarify.)
A million places to be today and Cale bends my car keys. Really, son?!
My child named her feet "Floppy" and "Junior". Ha. I love her.
I'm choosing to love Brynn today.
According to my son, God wants him to have a cherry coke.
I have the sweetest little boy in all the land.
Brynn just told me I nauseate her. I think we need to lay off "The Grinch" for a while.
"Do not put your banana in your ear." - added to the list of things I never thought I'd say.
Me: Would you like to go to the pet store and play with the pets? Cale: No ma'am, I'd like to go to the monster truck store and play with those.
2 comments:
I'm a long time follower, but first time commenter. I LOVE reading about your family...so entertaining! :) God bless!
Lol, thanks, Ashley!
It can get pretty fun around here ;)
Post a Comment