He started off saying that he was NOT going to play with Brynn OR Cale (because they are crazy he says, lol) but that didn't last very long at all! We played and played and played, had lunch, and played some more! Gator rides, swing sets, flower picking, and pirates! They covered it all!
Backyard fun:
Picnic lunch
Flower-picking.
Getting very tired after a long day!
1 comment:
How old is your little girl? Lauren's hair is just not growing real long yet? I wish it would. I put clips in and put it in little puffs and Lauren pulled them all out. It drives me crazy because it looks so cute but she pulls them out. She seems to leave bows in so I usually just pick out the afro and then put the headband or bow in. What products are you using? I like the pure coconut oil the refined. It is great for AA skin and not bad on the hair. Talk to you soon.
Katie <><
Post a Comment