I know for a fact at least one person was a big fan.
We were in the kitchen when someone called from downstairs for TP. By the time I ran it down and came back up, she had pulled them off the counter! She's been quite the sneaky little bug lately! It took three years for her to get going, but you'd be hard-pressed to stop her at this point! Love seeing her on the move, love seeing her determined to accomplish something, love seeing our last toddler do toddler-y things.
*************************************************
Today you gluten-less eaters get your treats!
After several requests, I finally dove into GF cupcakes. Two flavors, but I kept them simple. Fancy and gluten free was a bit intimidating for my first time out!
Gluten-free Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
and Gluten-free Chocolate Cake with Coffee Icing
They were quite a bit more expensive to make, so they will be $12 for a box of four. As a friend said: Don't think of it as paying for cupcakes, think of it as making a donation toward our adoption and getting a box of cupcakes as a 'thank you'!
As usual, I can begin meet-ups and delivers after noon. No more flops, mmk? :)


No comments:
Post a Comment