And we're back!
Tuesdays are our craziest days of the week- they start earlier and end later than the other days, so thanks for always hanging with me!
This week's flavor: PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY
Don't knock it 'til you try it!
A while back, I made a ton of cupcakes for an event. I made all kinds of fancy schmancy flavors for the adults and the safe, predictable PB&J for the kiddos. The adults ate all the PB&J. Whatdoyaknow.
So, by request, I've made them again!
The cake tastes like a light peanut butter cookie and they are filled with grape jelly. I don't frost these, because I think it would just be too much, but they are dusted with powdered sugar. Tastes like childhood! A fancy schmancy comforting childhood :)
As always, $10 for a box of four cupcakes. $25 gets you a dozen!
Can meet or deliver this afternoon.

No comments:
Post a Comment