More on the March 22 event!
Here's the flyer and you are more than welcome to save and share! If you'd like me to email you a copy or mail you a hard copy of this or the entry form for the woman-less beauty pageant, let me know!
We have gotten some verbal offers for more pasta and sauces (still think we need more!!) and plates are covered.
We have also had some more great auction items come in! A few items we have so far:
And if you haven't heard.... We did NOT win the signed baseball by Albert Pujols.
But the winner gave it to us anyway :)
Will will also have several children's boutique items, Noonday, 31, teeth whitening, gift baskets, one-of-a-kind note cards,and lots lots more. Would love to have some more gift baskets and add some gift cards!
Please contact me if you have something you would like to donate!
We are really getting excited! My friend, Brittney made a killer soundtrack for the pageant- we've been jamming to it in our kitchen all weekend! FUN FUN FUN.
Thanks everyone for your help!! Can't wait to see everyone!
**If the roads are still iced over, Cupcake Tuesday will be moved to later in the week.**
My car is barely surviving on clear roads, I 'ought not risk it.
On second thought...








2 comments:
I've enjoyed reading your blog and following your journey. I found out about it as we have several mutual friends on Facebook. I also was curious as to who donated the Bless the Lord sign. My mother in law painted it, and I believe it sold at our Hendersonville show in December. I am excited to see it being used for such a worthy cause! Please continue to update as I am eagerly awaiting your great news!
Too funny, @Jessica Lorance! Small world... well, small town ;)
I actually bought the sign at the show! haha. I bought it to go in our kitchen and then it didn't fit. Boo. But I'm glad I found a good use for it afterall! I'm sure it will do great at the auction.
Thanks for saying hi!
Post a Comment