Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Cupcake Tuesday is back!

Just for fun, I'd like to rub it in that you all missed out on these this weekend:



(Well, almost all of you.)
Dark chocolate chip mocha with vanilla bean icing and dark chocolate ganache drizzle.

I hope Delaynee and all her friends enjoyed them as much as I did ;)

On to today!

Two flavors.

1) Cherry Pie





Vanilla cake with a cherry pie filling center, pie crust, and vanilla buttercream on top.
I'm not a fan of cherry and I'm considering accidentally dropping a box so I can just try one.


2) Orange Blossom



White cake filled with white chocolate ganache and topped with orange buttercream.

It's a rich, fruity week!
As always, $10 for a box of four cupcakes. Can be delivered. Available until sold out. Nathan isn't here to take the left-overs to the base, so I have to sell out ;)



No comments: