It was basically broken down into three parts: dancing at CMA Fest three times in two days, hanging out with Stacey & Bear and their friends at CMA Fest and their reception, and hanging out without with our kids at CMA Fest and Stacey & Bear's reception.... got all that?
The weekend kicked off Friday with a 5 o'clock dance performance at Cadillac Ranch.
This particular dance is a lot of fun to do and it was my first time to participate in CMA Fest so I loved running all over town to perform it- it was really exciting! Stacey and Bear came!
Friday after dancing, S & B and I met up with Nathan and a bunch of Bear's friends (LOVE them!!) from out of town to go to dinner @Rosepepper and then out to the Piano Bar. Thank you, Sarah, for babysitting!!!
Saturday morning, I had a photoshoot at Rock Castle and then we all got ready to head back downtown. This time with the kids!!
First, I had a 3 o'clock performance at the Wildhorse. We also got to see the finished music video for the first time- and I'm in it a lot! lol.
After the 3 o'clock dance performance, we walked around for a little while and decided the kiddos needed some ice cream to cool them off. Photo op!
After ice cream, I had one more performance back at Cadillac and then we flew to S & B's reception. We were an hour and a half late, but there was still plenty of time to enjoy everyone's company and celebrate with the happy couple, family, and friends! The kids went home with Deda & Poppy after some really heavy persuasion from Bear, so Nathan and I headed back downtown with our new friends for the rest of the night!!
We were exhausted by Sunday, but we had the biggest grins on our faces. We had so much fun!!!! I can't believe we have lived in Nashville our whole lives and never experienced CMA Fest/Fan Fair. We still never made it to any of the shows but just the excitement and buzz around Nashville was fun to be a part of. The crowds really weren't that bad at all, we barely spent any money, and our kids looked adorable :)
No comments:
Post a Comment