Monday, September 8, 2014

heyyyyy today sucks.

And it's not even 9am! Happy Monday!

If you have a sec, we could use some good juju, nekkid dancing, dandelions, lucky pennies, prayers to ABBA (God OR the 70s Swedish rock band), we'll take whatever.

Overslept. Two won't eat because they don't feel good.
One crying because they want to to go to school.
Two crying because they DON'T want to go to school. One didn't want to go because they didn't want to deliver their apology note to their principal. The note I helped write. And I mean that I said, "Tell me what you want to say..." and I wrote it, then had the child re-write in their own handwriting because I just did not need to add another battle. P.S. Child accidentally took in the note *I* wrote, not the one the child wrote themselves. Awesome.
One crying over pain I can't identify. The family that doesn't go to the doctor is headed to the doctor for the fourth time in a week because I am at a loss on this one.
I need to find my loud (strong) voice so that another child gets proper medical care. I loathe phone calls and strong voices and educating people who think they don't need to be educated.
Pretty sure I do not have my shite together on my calender and we are missing multiple things completely. Calender is a mess. House is a mess.

So, yeah. Anything you can throw out into the universe would be the bees knees. And I promise I'll update soon without craptastic vagueness. mmmkk. bye.



1 comment:

Nina from Germany said...

Oh dear, Amber. And I thought my problems were big.. Thinking of you and your family and sending loads of positive vibes.