Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I get to be their Mom.

Mother's Day is hard in our house for so many reasons.
And good in our house for SO.MANY.REASONS.

My favorite tidbits from this year:

According to Layla, my favorite place to shop is The Childrens Place and I am as smart as "ten thousand students graduating from college!" My favorite things to do are dance and dance with her. I like to make brownies, but eat salads. {TRUTH}{And also... eat brownies}.



Brynn's sweet hands: one for me and one for her mom, R.





The picture she drew on my card- R, me, and Brynn <3 p="">



Per Cale:
I am good at singing, I make good cupcakes, and while he's at school, I "do a lot of work" ... That one's kind of a big deal given some of our conversations lately (regarding why HE has to do MY job i.e. put away his clean clothes, etc. Mhmm.)



And from my sweet husband at midnight (he was at work):

SWOON.
Me = lucky lucky gal.


Anna Gray contributed by ordering up some one-on-one time in her room from 3:00am-7:00am, sitting upright in the cold air so she could breathe (croup- AGAIN). Poor baby.



So I only slept two hours (and again the next night), my tailbone hurt like the dickens in that glider for four hours, and I was freezing in front of that humidifier... but man alive was I grateful to be snuggling that little lady bug while watching the sunrise.


I love them.


Aaaand I have to share this....
I peeked around the corner to see if the twins were working together to clean the storm door, as they were supposed to be. This is what I found:
(Ignore Brynn's only-half-complete-Saturday-morning hair. And it's super shaky because it's hard to hold a baby, a phone/camera, and NOT pee in your pants all at the same time.)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love how Brynn is not even fazed by Cale dancing behind her!