Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lifestyle/Golden Boys/Last ditch effort.


I spent all of Sunday afternoon with a fellow RR family, celebrating ONE YEAR HOME for their boys!!

These two melted me instantly. It was pretty incredible to see where they are a year out and realize that that's where AG could be months from now.



Sweet Josiah also had his first birthday very close to "Gotcha" day- to see him signing so well, putting on his own shorts(!), saying words, walking around, using the potty(!) ... it excited me so much! He's awesome. (Jackson was doing all this and more as well, but it was easier to compare to Josiah since he was the same age as her ;)


It made me realize that we need to be much more intentional with Anna Gray. We sign, we encourage, we work... but we're still very "convenient" about it, if you know what I mean?



Just this week, I have really been pushing her to sign "milk" before her bottle, which Nathan has been working with her on holding herself. Well, I'll be... two days later she signed milk and started holding her bottle :)


Certainly, ALL children are different, but we want to make sure we are doing our best to help her become her best :)



Thank you, Golden family, for allowing me to be a part of your special day!



Thank you for your encouragement and inspiration, even before we got home :)



 I'm thrilled to have gotten the opportunity to meet you in person.




Also thrilled that the boys enjoyed the cupcakes I brought with me :)

Singing "more"! hahaha



All of that brings me to:

If we are FB friends you already know-
But I am doing another photo fundraiser! I am going to bust my rear-end to raise as much money as I can to help the Hogelands get V home. 30 minute sessions and 15-20 images on disk for $50-
*only* if you book AND pay before August 1st. My goal was $1000... in two days I'm at $1100 (once everyone is paid up), with 8 more days to go!WOOT! Let's get this girl home!


Contact me with your email address and I'll send you an invoice! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for everyone's help!!
Please note, these will be the ONLY sessions I book for this fall. I'm not a professional, but I will use what I can when it means saving a life. I am so incredibly grateful to you all and my heart grins to have some of you coming back for more!

No comments: