Saturday, June 16, 2012

16 months and look what I can do...

Anna Gray learned to wave!! Yes, we celebrate even the smallest of accomplishments in this house. She can wave... but so far she only wants to show it off if she's looking in the mirror at herself, and then usually claps wildly at her achievement (umm... because we're all clapping wildly at her achievement!).

(I always forget to video it until she's done it a million times and ready to be done performing. Also, ignore the writing on the bottom of her foot. It's left-over from a failed project.)



She also learned how to give high five!
She weighed in right at 19lbs at the hospital Wednesday- so she hasn't gained much, but I know she's bigger! She's getting longer and leaner, I believe.  She's eating mostly table-food now and starting to wean herself off her bottle. She pulled to a sitting position from a reclining position a few times recently, and can tuck one knee underneath herself if she really wants to get somewhere (even though she doesn't actually go anywhere).

As long as I'm boasting, I might as well brag that Cale had his first real hit (left-handed!) in coach-pitch today!! He's been batting right-handed because "that's what the other boys do", but has had to use the tee everytime. For whatever reason, he decided to switch it up today and did a great job!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's awesome! I love all these little moments with Logan. You don't realize how milestones kind of become a norm until you take one day at a time. 3 years later and we still clap and get excited like you guys when he says a new word.