Sunday, April 25, 2010

Miss B gets her hair done!

I took Brynn took the beauty salon for the first time! I really, really wanted her hair done before we left for Disney so I didn't have to do anything with it the whole time we were there. The styles that I can do weren't going to cut it, and the girl that has done it for me a couple of times before has been very ill with her pregnancy, so I had to find a last minute back-up plan. Thanks to an old high school friend, we got an appointment at beauty shop the day before we left.

She had it blow-dried for the first time. She wasn't thrilled about that, but I think it was more about having to sit still in a chair away from me that she didn't like. I promised her if she sat still, she could have a sucker while she got braided, and then she was fine ;)

:Blown out:


:Time to get braided:


She actually sat very still... until the sucker ran out. But by then, she was almost done. My baby girl is VERY tenderheaded!

:Finished product, from the front. I love this picture:


:Back view, before balls/snaps:



**Thank you, thank you, thank you, Tabitha for your help!! You were a LIFESAVER!! And thank you Verizon, for camera phones.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't realize Brynn's hair was so long!

Amber Lee said...

I know, right?!

Her little curls are so tight, you can't tell how long it really is!

The girl who has helped me before gave me some tips on blow-drying it and using a flat iron on it, so I tried it myself this week. I did good :) And it gives me sooo much more hair to work with than fighting against her curls AND makes her ponytails much longer.

Unknown said...

Yay! I can't wait to see some new hairstyles for Miss B! :)

Anonymous said...

looks cute! Have fun at Disney :)