Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Aaaannd we're back. Maybe.

Kind of went missing for a few weeks. You probably didn't notice. We have been INSANELY busy, but the main reason for my absence was our lack of internet on the laptop. Our wireless was MIA for a while and then just decided to re-appear yesterday out of the blue! I have no idea if it's here to stay so I'll update while I can and hope for the best.

I actually typed out a post or two in the last couple of weeks, but they wouldn't save and my computer froze up before I could save them to something else. Now they're gone and thanks to my memory-murdering meds, I have no idea what they were about at this point! So let's just start fresh with where we are NOW:

* Our house is officially on the market! Woot. We NEED/want space, but even more that that, we feel like God is ready to move us and make changes in our lives. And we're ready to go!

* Brynn & Cale had their evaluations with the speech therapist. It was a disaster. Oh man, I do mean AWFUL. It can really and truly be blamed on a lack of sleep and lack of food. And that can be blamed on... well, that's not important ;) Since nothing was accomplished during that evaluation, and it wouldn't be fair or accurate to score them a ZERO on everything based on their unwillingness to cooperate, we have to go back in a few weeks.

* Miss Layla Paige turned SIX!! Wow... where does the time go?! What a lovely little lady she is. We had WONDERfully fun birthday celebration. If blogger allows, I'll do a separate post, just for her.

* Nathan has gone back to work. So we are in a new, old routine. Pretty easy adjustment. We are all tired again though with that 2:30am alarm and me back to flying solo with the house and kids. No more lazy days! ha. Oh well, it was good while it lasted :)

* Also, Nathan and I will both be re-baptized this Easter Sunday at sunrise at Freedom Church! We were able to get a fresh start in our lives a while back and our excited to wash away the past. We feel like God is getting ready to do some big things with us... can't wait to find out what that is!

* Last, but not least.... T-minus 11 days until Disney!!!!!!

2 comments:

Cayce said...

I feel for you with the speech evals. Jake's experience at 3 was thoroughly awful and not representative at all of his abilities. We decided to take a break and are just now starting the process all over again, so I'm there with ya sista.
Good luck with the house...jealous of Disney... good to see you back a-bloggin!

White Sugar Brown Sugar by Rachel Garlinghouse said...

Really cool about being baptized again. I've never heard of it...but I see how it can be a significant step in your faith. Praise God for new beginnings!