Thursday, November 13, 2008

All she wants to do is dance, dance, dance! CMAs Baby!!

This was so.much.fun. There was A LOT of time and energy involved- We had a 3 hr rehearsal on Saturday and Sunday; a 3 hr dress rehearsal on Monday; and we had to be a Sommet at 9:45a Wednesday morning to do a full dress run-thru of the entire show beginning at noon, afterwhich, we were not allowed to leave the building; so we had to entertain ourselves for a few hours and be camera-ready in our dancing boots at 6 for the live show at 7! But as soon as we stepped on the floor of the show, our hearts were pumping HARD with excitement! I always get a high from performing, but performing for a crowd FULL of super stars was suuuuch a rush!! The whole experience was a blast. I made some great new friends and got about 2 full seconds of camera time on national television :)


We had to get creative to pass the time between rehearsal and the live show!




I didn't get pics of my other dancing buddies~ I guess we were always about to dance and it wasn't a good time for a camera...








Taylor Swift, The Eagles, & Sugarland.




I have to say- I am lucky enough to meet a lot of celebrities, and those who know me know I get completely starstruck!- but it was really interesting to be in rehearsal with some of THE rich and famous and see them as just... people, in their sweats and no makeup, sitting next to you eating pretzels!

1 comment:

Brea said...

OK WHAT?!?!?!?!? I didn't know you were a dancer. That is so freakin cool. Now I am starstruck from you! :)

We have got to get the kids together to play!