The bat pinata.
The bubble machine is always a big hit!
The spider is a Ginny Original.

Cayden checking out his treat bag.
Layla and Ethan were tickled by their face paint.
Cale-man working on his spider craft.
Ethan showing off his spider ring.

Xavier getting decorated.
Brynn getting her punkin.
Silly girl.
Bryleigh getting candy from the pinata.
I love their faces during the potato-sack races!
Bobbing for apples!
Cale sneaking some popcorn from his monster hand.
Xavier getting mummified.
Ethan as a mummy and Lauren.
Jeff, Caden, and Kim.
Team Ben and Olivia.
Daddy and Layla
Mommy and Mummy.
I was happy with our first go-round at the halloween party. I'm sure it will become an annual thing!
2 comments:
I'm sure it NEEDS to happen every year! We absolutely had a blast helping you guys!Oh and by the way I will work on my painting skills b4 next year! HAHA!!! Love you!!! And we're so sorry about your g'ma, we know you will miss her lota and if you need anything just let us know!
Thanks again for inviting us! We had such a good time...Ethan is still going on and on about it. The pictures are great and we will definitely be there next year. Take care of those gorgeous babies!
Post a Comment