Cole and Garrett Funeral Home in White House.
Friday
family visitation from 4-5p
open visitation from 5-8p
Saturday
open visitation from 2-8p
Sunday
family goodbyes at 12:30 at funeral home
funeral at First Baptist Church in White House at 2:30
And thank you all so much for the thoughts and prayers you have shared with us. They are truly appreciated. I'm sorry that I don't have the time or energy at the moment to respond to you each individually.
When I told Layla that my grandmother was gone, she got so excited and said- "Yay! Mammy's with Jesus! She doesn't hurt anymore!". So excited to the point that she wanted to call people to tell them so they could be happy for her too. She honestly did not understand how I could be possibly sad about it. What a refreshing reminder. =)
p.s. we ARE still having L's halloween party.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about this. Layla is right at least she is with Jesus and not in pain anymore. It makes me just as sad because I had no idea you guys were dealing with this. I want my friend back. =( I love you, you're always in my thoughts. I pray peace and comfort for your family and pray your grieving time is short.
Amber, I am so sorry for you and your family's loss. You're in my prayers.
Post a Comment