BUT I do have some pretty fantastic news.
And I mean---- fantastic.
I have only done a small handful of photo sessions so far. And the Usborne party isn't until this Sunday.
I have a few more Chinese takeout boxes to pick up, but the ones collected so far brought in $253.17!
{Thank you again to the gals who headed that up!!! Shout out to MR.WOK in Portland for donating the boxes!}
ALSO, an old (in relationship years, not like... OLD) friend with an enormous heart- and her husband- recently gave us an incredible gift. GIANT HUG FOR YOU. The biggest hug.
All that being said,
WE ARE FULLY FUNDED.
Fully.
Funded.
Holy Guacamole.
**NOTE: That doesn't account for the "living" money needed in country (food, etc) or our post placement reports, which is why the photo and Usborne fundraisers will continue- but all of our ADOPTION FEES ARE NOW COVERED! Every bit we set out to raise. We - collective "we"- actually did it.
I think it has taken these last few days to sink in. We have kind of walked around in a stupor, really. This whole time, we have been positive and faithful and determined and working our (what's the plural form of arse? Arses?)-- well, we have worked them off but seeing it actually happen... HOLY GUACAMOLE.
If you have bought stuff, donated stuff, eaten stuff, shared word about stuff, prayed about stuff, showed up to stuff - GUYS. Just THANK YOU. Every bit of it matters, every bit of it made a difference, and every bit of it is bringing RJZ home!
thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou
There aren't enough thank yous in the world.
From here to China- thank you.
Oh, that face. Can't wait to hug this boy.
I still can't quite believe it. Crazy crazy. So good and so crazy.
Sigh.
Now let's just get that paperwork moving before Mama has a nervous breakdown.
THANK YOU ALL ONE MILLION TIMES OVER!!


No comments:
Post a Comment